Montag, 17. November 2014

Nextcloud failed to connect to the database an exception occured in driver could not find driver

Throwing the message An exception occured in driver : could not find driver into your favorite search engine should lead you to further info how to correctly configure and enable the database drive of your php cli environment. Failed to connect to the database with occ. Error while trying to create admin user: Failed. PHP as per others vis doing fine with.


Hallo danke für deine antwort. Habe es schon hinbekommen. I’m running Nextcloud on a Virtualmin environment (on Ubuntu 14) from a few months without any problems. Last system upgrade cause Nextcloud to stop working: cannot access with clients (internal server error), unable to load web interface.


The forums here is put into read-only. I have downloaded and installed the latest NextCloud docker image and set the port and firewall configurations properly. An FrankenCloud is not the workaround i prefer ;-). How can I find out why the Nextcloud console installation. Why does nextcloud not work after dist.


I did try to use root to initialize the database before, but failed. There was nothing created in the database. I tried to install in Centos 7. X86_and also tried to install owncloud version 9. Daten und Datenbank auf SSD verschoben) wie Zucker. So sudo is necessary here. I did not try it with another user, and actually, I do not want to touch this house of cards of my nextcloud setup.


Not sure if this has anything to do with the issue, but the file Lightroom Catalog. How do I uninstall ownclou I searched this site on uninstalling owncloud and did not find specific instructions to my installation type. I puted back the version 11. I have searched for this question on the internet, but found only topics the other way around. Now you can easily integrate OnlyOffice and NextCloud using Docker.


There’s a new Github repository created by OnlyOffice developer team to help with integration of OnlyOffice document server and NextCloud , which allows users to create and edit Office documents directly from NextCloud. I created the dbname database for my Nextcloud database explicitly and granted all rights to that psql user. Remember me Not recommended on shared computers. Find that contain. I thought so too, but I could only find a config.


However, I have trouble loading the sqliteextension in NextCloud. After added the Nextcloud plugin to the FreeNAS, I stopped the plugin. I can see the file in Arc Catalog.


Has anyone noticed this or know of a fix? To attempt to connect , inside the jail, do mysql -u nextcloud -ppassword nextcloud. In that comman replace passwordwith the password. I am new to PHP and CakePHP. Below is my app configuration.


So i installed the docker container, and i can access the first visit page. So i want to use mariadb as database backend. Vor einigen Tagen fiel mir auf, dass mein Thunderbird nicht.


Nun aber noch ein Problem welches ich habe. Ich habe die Datenordner der Owncloud mit in. It would be great if you could start little feature requests with your ideas, so we can discuss them separatedly. Regarding nc-backup, you don’t have to change BASEDIR.


It is the folder where nextcloud lives.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts