Montag, 20. Oktober 2014

Nextcloud error 2002

If you use the nextcloud docker image, you need to enter just db as hostname. There MUST be something wrong with my docker-compose-file. So I created it as well (create database nextcloud ;).


Result: No change, problem still there. It is not clear to me how I could run a command like docker compose and then have docker magically know which. Hello, After disconnecting power form a hanged state of my RPi, I cannot start OwnCloud.


See maintenance and release schedule for more details. This mostly means that either your mysql server is not running or pointing to a wrong socket. Possible solutions are for example: stackoverflow.


Other than making sure you are using nextcloud for both the database name and the database username. What about trying to manually connect to the database via shell? Everything runs smoothly until I get to the Run Wizard Script part of the guide.


I really like nextcloud it runs fairly fast and without any major hickups. The only thing that is not correctly working is that if i reboot my qnap system, nextcloud wont come up again, i have to stop the app and start it manually, is there any way to fix this issue? Dies erscheint nach einem fehlgeschlagenen Anmeldeversuch.


I followed the instructions,. Ich erstelle die DB, den User, vergebe die Rechte (grant …) starte den nextcloud container, probiere mich in nextcloud anzumelden und er sagt mir es sei keine DB nextlcoud vorhanden. Nun habe ich das ganze Schrittweise überprüft. To download the latest version of NextCloud , we need to visit the official download page. As the NextCloud doesn’t offer repository like Owncloud to directly download the server files, so we have two options either via SNAP or directly from the website.


Da ich merke, dass es wohl einige Leute gibt, die mit MariaDB, phpMyAdmin und NextCloud über Docker Probleme haben, habe ich mich mal hingesetzt und versucht ein Schritt-für-Schritt-Tutorial zu bauen. Der erste Teil beschäftigt sich mit MariaDB und phpMyAdmin über Docker. Bei beiden verwende ich die offiziellen Docker-Images. I just need to run sudo service mysql start it happen to me and worked on it for mins and then I wanted to kick myself in the butt once I. Das ist sogar sehr schön, denn hier kann sogar ein unerfahrener Anwender via App einfach seine Bilder und Videos auf eine extern Festplatte speichern, sortieren, umbenennen, löschen und was nicht noch alles.


This is a completely vanilla FreeNAS 11. Interessant wäre, welche Prüfung die Meldung PUT is not allowed on non-files. Von da könntest du dich dann weiter durch arbeiten. Hallo zusammen, ich ver seit einigen Tagen (wie ihr wisst oder nicht), auf meinem BananaPi eine nextcloud zu installieren.


Leider scheitert es immer irgendwo. Mit der Synology Diskstation kommen viele Pakete vorinstalliert, weitere zusätzliche Pakete können aus dem DSM Paket Manager installiert werden. Davon hat er in den letzten Tagen schon mehrere angelegt. Maybe a permissions thing, or have I screwed up the connection. Use the NextCloud WebUI to complete the upgrade.


Now try the upgrade of NextCloud from 12. I will be backing up my NextCloud app fully first. Nextcloud Integration für Synology DSM. Ziel ist ein besseres Gleichgewicht zwischen Unternehmen, Kunden und Nutzern. Dafür hat sich das Team um Karlitschek viel vorgenommen.


Thank you very much for this Tutorial! Thinked about Month on the Concept to hooku up A Azure AD and LDAP together with NextCloud and Office3to habe Enterprise. Yes I'm much better now, thanks for your kind words.


I have downgraded php to 5. Ok, so it sounds like MySQL (MariaDB technically) crashed for some reason. My suggestion is to have a little bit. MyAdmin with Nginx, MariaDB, PHP(LEMP) on a Ubuntu 16. VPS or dedicated server and access it from sub-directory.


Hierzu nutze ich diese Anleitung, die soweit auch funktioniert hat. Ich habe alles installiert, inkl.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts