Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015

Nextcloud sqlstate hy000 no such file or directory

There MUST be something wrong with my docker-compose- file. So I created it as well (create database nextcloud ;). Result: No change, problem still there.


If you use the nextcloud docker image, you need to enter just db as hostname. The nextcloud install was also done correctly … i could and use nextcloud without issues after the install. At the bottom you can see the. PHP as per others vis doing fine with.


So i just want to connect the container to my local mysql server, but failed. This comment has been minimized. I have downgraded php to 5. SQLite db) for the webservers user or the file.


Nextcloud data directory. Root-Verzeichnis sowie DB-Zugangsdaten angepasst. Weiß jemand an welcher Stelle ich hier n könnte, um das Problem zu lösen? Die hat mich leider nicht weiter gebracht. For connections to localhost, MySQL programs attempt to connect to the local server by using a Unix socket file.


Many, thanks, tflidd - My PHP version already is 5. Spark for nearly a year. I followed all instruction precisely, and everything went ok. But after that I always get Unable to connect to ZM db. Ask Question Asked year ago. I installed Owncloud as well, that worked just fine and I was able to create an admin user and sign in.


No such file or directory :访问数据目录中的SQLite. I’m at a loss as to what needs to happen next. I also can’t issue the suggested commands to repair the database.


Try changing it from localhost to 127. I am new to digital ocean, but have recently uploaded a website using the LAMP stack. Mit localhost kann das Installationsprogramm leider nichts. Da war die Rede von PHP obwohl ich gesehen habe, dass Raspbian mittlerweile 7. We can not access plesk.


Hello guys, we need your help. Note: Before running bash command make sure your current working directory must be Magento 2. Line 1I used the repair kit to identify the problem and apparently the mysql. To get this problem fixe I follow the next steps: Open a terminal and connect to the mysql with: mysql -u root -p. It will ask you for the related password. PDOException in Connector.


That should let you access LimeSurvey again. Here ia some of the output from phpinfo. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!


Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. If I first change PHP 7. I don't understand to much of web servers and db servers. Filerun still works well. Juni Danke erhalten: Mitglied seit: 18.


If the local server on it works like local servers like MAMP, LAMP etc.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts