Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Symfony docker an exception occurred in driver sqlstate hy000 2002 connection refused

An exception occurred in driver : SQLSTATE. SymfonyDocker: SQLSTATE. When I use symfony , doctrine with xampp , there is no problem.


But, when I use symfony , doctrine with docker , there is a problem below. The project is exactly the same. That is why I think there is something wrong with my DockerFile or with docker -compose.


Hi, thanks for your work. All things configured as described in readme. And generally symfony app works. I guess there are probably some problems with my parameters.


Сил, нет, второй раз сталкиваюсь с подобной проблемой. All the solutions found so fas don’t seem to be working. I’m currently trying to setup a great continuous integration, but it’s my first time doing it.


I’m not really sure how to do it, so I’ll try to. Est-ce que tu as moyen de paramétrer aussi les nom d. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their. In case you were wondering, you earn Laracasts experience when you: Complete a lesson — 100pts; Create a forum thread. I have downgraded php to 5. If not, howcould such a feature be most easily implemented? If you think variable variables.


Edit it li liSave it/li ol But I want to. Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Open Documentation bugs; Open Documentation bugs (with patches) Bug System Statistics. You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts