Montag, 20. Juni 2016

Symfony 4 an exception occurred in driver sqlstate hy000 2002 connection refused

In Minuten aktiv, keine Setup- und Abo-Kosten. I have a problem with docker and symfony to access mysql. Alors que ca marchait bien en local. I finaly fix it by adding these lines on my config. Hi, thanks for your work.


All things configured as described in readme. And generally symfony app works. I am not sure what is happening now. I am using root user in Mysql server 8. I allow it to performs all tasks.


Currently, I am running symfony on Homestead with vagrant on VirtualBox. The problem for me was the mysql. INI defaults to a different location than where MySQL actually puts that file.


Je suis actuellement en train de suivre un cours découverte sur Symfony ,. Reverting my files to a pre-installation state allows the app to work again. Does anyone have any ideas about what might be going on here? I guess there are probably some problems with my parameters.


Сил, нет, второй раз сталкиваюсь с подобной проблемой. When I use symfony , doctrine with xampp , there is no problem. But, when I use symfony , doctrine with docker , there is a problem below.


That is why I think there is something wrong with my DockerFile or with docker-compose. There are several possible reasons for this: Your MySQL database server is not responding because it has crashed or been stopped. PHP project quality, done right. Features What we analyze Documentation. I’m currently trying to setup a great continuous integration, but it’s my first time doing it.


I’m not really sure how to do it, so I’ll try to. Troubleshooting: Permission denied (publickey) SymfonyCloud leverages the SSH protocol to access running containers and Git over SSH for project deployments. The forums here is put into read-only mode. Stack Exchange network consists of 1QA communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their. Le bloc de visiteurs récents est désactivé et il n’est pas visible pour les autres utilisateurs.


Je suis entrain de passer mon application sous SensioLabsInsight pour valider mon. The included file contains various css classes. SAP database system run under ORACLE.


Is there any possibility to connect to MySQL server. C# has its roots as a static, object-oriented language, and up to C# 3. Edit it li liSave it/li ol But I want to. Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Most recent open bugs ( PHP ) Most recent open bugs ( PHP 7. ) Open Documentation bugs; Open Documentation bugs (with patches) Bug System Statistics. You can view a variety of statistics about the bugs that have been reported on our bug statistics page. Contribute to Open Source.


Search issue labels to find the right project for you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts